? ??????????????Lion Head? ????? ?? ???Rating: 2.8 (59 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 1098 Total Grabs. ??????Pr
eview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger D BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, September 21, 2009

WELCOME, ladies and gents, to LIGHTS, CAMERA, FICTION!

Hey world!

Welcome to Lights, Camera, Fiction!, a blog dedicated to book and movies reviews hosted by me -- Angel -- and my friend Sam. Here you can find our opinions on movies and books, and the occasional news.

Why are we doing this?

Because we were sitting around at college, talking about books and movies, and the idea just sort of... sparked. And since I already had my own book review blog, I didn't see the harm in merging then into one.

So, here we are! Hope you all enjoy!

~Angel

0 comments: